Saturday, May 7, 2011

The 1st A Wonderful Life Official Kiosk in Klang Valley

Hi Dear,

I would like to inform you that i'm going to launch my A Wonderful Life Official Kiosk in Subang Carrefour on 10th of May( Coming Tuesday). I will organize a small open ceremony for journalist and special guest. You are invited to join us, the ceremony will start at 11am sharp. If you are not free at that time, please visit my Kiosk when you are free. This will be the first official kiosk in Klang Valley, so please come have a look and please invite your friends and families too. Your supportive is mean a lot to me and I DO appreciate it. 


My Open ceremony details:

Carrefour Subang (HQ)



Address:
Ground Floor(Infront Lazo Diamond)
3 Jalan SS16/1, 47500 Subang Jaya, 
Selangor Darul Ehsan.

10th of May, Tuesday. 11am sharp



 
Thanks,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment